Friday, May 29, 2009

dingleberries.

yeah, dingleberries.

after artin had done his bid'ness in the bathroom, he decided to tell me all about it.*

artin: mommy i had so much poop! and one of them was like a vine!
me: what do you mean it was like a vine?
artin: it was hanging and wouldn't fall down from my butt!! i had to shake my butt for it to
fall off.

me: (laughing my ass off. can you blame me?) ohhh. that's called a dingleberry.
artin: a dingleberry?
me: yes, when a poop hangs on to your butt, the poop is called a dingleberry.
artin: dingleberry. well! i've had millions of those.


you're welcome.






*i was getting the boys ready for a bath, so we were in a bathroom, so bathroom talk was totally appropriate! we haven't gotten to talking about poo at dinner....yet.

1 comment:

  1. you know, dingleberries don't fancy me. it's what happens post-dingleberrie status. do they sink or float? NOW that's what i'm talkn' about!

    ReplyDelete