Sunday, January 11, 2009

i love goo.

world of goo that is. and i want to meet the creators of it and tell them they are my hero (collectively) because they are quite witty, and probably super-nerdy. and i love me some witty, nerdy folk.

if you haven't played world of goo, you should. i don't think I can do it justice by trying to explain it here, but very simply it's a game of physics where you make certain shapes with your "goo" balls. i'm in the middle of game so i don't quite know how it's supposed to end but no joke, this game is awesome. amazing. stunning. brilliant. in fact, it's so brilliant that it's simple enough that my five-year old can do it, yet thought-provoking enough to keep me and my husband intriuged. yes, i just called a video game thought-provoking. it's *that* good. watch a trailer of it here. then download it, play it, love it, be it. goo.

No comments:

Post a Comment